As I said a few days ago, to hold myself accountable, I’m going to be posting my monthly goals! I’ll also check back in with the previous month’s goals and see what I made progress on and what needs to be continued on.
This last month has been a blessing as the ones before it have been such an exhausting whirlwind with doctor appointments on top of doctor appointments, travel, my last big work event, and some medical decisions we had to make for Truman.
God has really used October to help me calm down, relax, and realize that yet again, He is in control – not me. Parenting isn’t perfect. So much of it isn’t even what I expected it to be, and He keeps reminding me His plans are better than my plans. I can trust him. He cares and provides for the birds. If can take care of them, I can only imagine how much more he takes care of me.
Apparently, this concept was and always will be something that’s hard for us to remember because it’s in the Bible…TWICE (Matthew 6:26 & Luke 12:24). More on this later.
- Read 2 books: finish The Guernsey Literary Society and Potato Peel Pie Society & Wild and Free
- Order Christmas Cards from Chloe Hamaker — 25% of proceeds are going to a charity of your choice! Also, yay for small businesses!
- Implement the new nightly routine
- Implement the new household list for cleaning and chores
- Start master closet remodel
- Start gratitude journal and use it at least 3x a week
- Start Truman’s 1st-year photo album
What are some of your goals for this month?